We will be closed on Tuesday, December 25th, but will be open again on Thursday, December 27th from 4-8pm! We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!
Join us on Wednesday, December 19th from 5:30-7:30pm for “A Wizards’ Christmas Party”! Come dressed as your favorite witch or wizard! We will have snacks, games, crafts, and holiday cheer!
December is “Fantasy Book Month” at WBPL!
Keep Calm and Read Fantasy Books!
We’ll be changing the featured collection throughout the month, but here are the titles we’re starting with…
- “School of Good and Evil: A World Without Princes” by Soman Chainani
- “Game of Thrones: Clash of Kings” by George R.R. Martin
- “Dragon Rider” by Cornelia Funke
- “The Magician’s Nephew” by C.S. Lewis
- “Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Demigod Files” by Rick Riordan
- “The Hobbit” by J.R.R. Tolkein
- “Harry Potter Character Vault” by Judy Revenson
- “Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass” by Stephen King
- “Wheel of Time: Winter’s Heart” by Robert Jordan
Join us on Friday, December 14th, from 6-8pm! Ages 6 and up! Snacks provided, but please bring your own device. For details, please contact WBPL at (207) 727-5898. See you there!