January is “Mystery Book Month” at West Buxton Public Library! We have mystery books for all ages!🔦📚🔍
We’re open from 4-8pm today (Thursday, 1/3)! Story hour is from 6-7pm and we’ll be making owl puppets!
We will be closed on New Year’s Day (Tuesday, January 1st), but we’ll be open on Thursday, January 3rd, from 4-8pm!
We will be closed on Tuesday, December 25th, but will be open again on Thursday, December 27th from 4-8pm! We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!
Join us on Wednesday, December 19th from 5:30-7:30pm for “A Wizards’ Christmas Party”! Come dressed as your favorite witch or wizard! We will have snacks, games, crafts, and holiday cheer!
December is “Fantasy Book Month” at WBPL!
Keep Calm and Read Fantasy Books!
We’ll be changing the featured collection throughout the month, but here are the titles we’re starting with…
- “School of Good and Evil: A World Without Princes” by Soman Chainani
- “Game of Thrones: Clash of Kings” by George R.R. Martin
- “Dragon Rider” by Cornelia Funke
- “The Magician’s Nephew” by C.S. Lewis
- “Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Demigod Files” by Rick Riordan
- “The Hobbit” by J.R.R. Tolkein
- “Harry Potter Character Vault” by Judy Revenson
- “Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass” by Stephen King
- “Wheel of Time: Winter’s Heart” by Robert Jordan
Join us on Friday, December 14th, from 6-8pm! Ages 6 and up! Snacks provided, but please bring your own device. For details, please contact WBPL at (207) 727-5898. See you there!
Because of the snow, the West Buxton Public Library will be closed today (Tuesday, 11/27), but should be open on Thursday, 11/29 at 4pm. Sorry for the inconvenience. Be safe on the roads today!
Due to weather and the holidays, The West Buxton Public Library is closed on Tuesday, November 20th, Thursday, November 22nd and Saturday, November 24th. We will be open again on Tuesday, November 27th, and hope everyone has a warm and safe holiday!
Join us on Saturday, November 17th, from 10am – 12pm for Lego Club! Ages 6-14! Come build what’s in your imagination! For details, please contact WBPL at (207) 727-5898.